Pamela J. Green MBA, SPHR, PCC, ICC
Pamela J. Green
MBA, SPHR, PCC, ICC | HRCCI President & Founder | Motivational Speaker | Washington DC
- If you want COLLABORATION, you’ll likely experience CONFLICT, which can easily be remedied with COACHING.
- If you want to boost your credibility, retain and develop employees, demonstrate quantifiable ROI, and earn more money, let Pam teach you how to coach.
- If your organization wants greater innovation, better efficiency, communication, and improved workflow, let Pam help you collaborate.
- If you would like to turn destructive conversations and interactions into positive conflict, allow Pam to help you achieve mutual resolutions.
Pam teaches business leaders how to use coaching to resolve conflict and boost collaboration to achieve strategic intent.
Pamela J. Green is a collaboration, conflict and coaching expert with more than 25 years of experience in leadership. Having served as a Manager, Director, Chief, Senior Vice President and now as President of the HR Coaching and Career Institute, she is a highly sought-after consultant, coach, speaker, and trainer.
She earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree and her MBA from Franklin University in Columbus, Ohio. In addition to her education, Pam holds certifications from the Human Resource Certification Institute (SPHR), HRCCI's Internal Conflict Coach (ICC) Certification, and the International Coach Federation (ICF), a Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
After a series of highly visible, accountable roles and responsibilities with organizations such as The American Red Cross and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Pam’s desire to enhance the leadership expertise of professionals in the business community and expand her coaching practice grew stronger. With these goals in mind, she became a Business Strategist and Management Consultant in 2012, where she focuses on helping business leaders avoid strategic drift and achieve business outcomes through training, consulting and coaching approaches.
Many business leaders began asking Pam to teach them the skill of coaching and in 2015, she launched The HR Coaching and Career Institute where she continues to help career-minded individuals, business leaders, and young professionals develop coaching and leadership skills.
These experiences have afforded Pam the tremendous opportunity of helping AARP launch its Life Reimagined Coaching program which ran from 2015-2017, establish a conference coaching program for the California HR Conference in 2015, and to coach at the prestigious Linkage GILD event, among other notable achievements.
Pam is a certified Coach through the International Coach Federation. She is an expert in the DiSC, Emotional Intelligence and also leverages the TKI, Strengths Finder, MBTI, and Hogan assessments, to name a few, in her coaching and consulting practice. Pam Green is a tremendously talented, results-focused asset with a legacy of providing leadership, establishing controls, and protocols in an atmosphere of credibility and professionalism.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Pam’s current and past coaching clients are from all over the globe, including Australia and London, from Canada to the Caribbean and all points in between. The list of organizations include individuals from:
American Society of Association Executives, Honda of America, HUD, WilmerHale, Hogan Lovells, Faith and Politics Institute, Columbus State Community College, Society for Human Resource Management, University of Maryland, Boeing, Yale, and Comcast to name a few.
THE RESULTS YOU CAN EXPERIENCE
- Improved focus, alignment, and cooperation.
- Prevent strategic drift.
- Enhanced communication.
- Achievement of goals.
- Greater executive presence.
HOW PAM CAN HELP
- Learn coaching skills using proven, ICF credentialed coaching methods and strategies.
- Understand collaboration, when it’s useful and how it’s best leveraged.
- Resolve conflict, boost retention, engagement, satisfaction, and productivity.
LEADERS PAM SUPPORTS
- Executives and CEO's
- Business and Human Resource Professionals
- Individuals responsible for Business Strategy
- Managers responsible for a team, group, or business unit
HOW PAM WORKS WITH CLIENTS
- The HR/Leader Coach Training Program
- Team and Group Facilitation
- One-on-one, Team and Group Coaching
- Corporate Speaking Engagements and Facilitating Events
- Conference Keynote Speaker