Mastermind Coach Training
Mastermind Coach Training
Your Mastermind experience will focus on helping you master the 11 coaching core competencies deemed critical by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for coaching success. In addition, you'll learn the critical skill of coaching people through conflict. Every participant will be given multiple opportunities to develop their coaching skills and learn how to help their internal customers achieve personal and professional success.
In your mastermind, you will participate in coaching labs to strengthen your knowledge and skills as a coach applying all of the ICF core competencies in ways that expand employee perspective, encourage their movement through obstacles to design goal-oriented actions!
Become a better listener, improve your credibility, and strengthening your communication skills. This engagement is both rigorous and rewarding. You’ll walk away a better professional, skillful coach prepared to apply for your ICF coaching credential, and ready to receive your ICC Certificate!
Things to know before you enroll...
For professionals seeking to boost the value of their brands at work through coaching and who wish to mitigate the negative effects of unmanaged conflict.
Our instructors will help you boost your value, and improve your professional credibility, by teaching you how to leverage your coaching talent to design an effective coaching culture back at the office or wherever you desire.
- Human Resource Professionals;
- Leaders responsible for designing, implementing and sustaining coaching programs in their organizations;
- Human Resource Consultants and Business Professionals;
- Leaders Responsible for a Team, Group, or Business Unit.
Individuals seeking to join our training program are invited to download the Syllabus for specific details or send us an email at email@example.com
Our typical students…
- Are current or future HR professionals and business leaders.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Have 3+ years of related leadership experience.
- Current or prior experience leading people in a paid HR/leadership role.
- Have established LinkedIn profiles demonstrating leadership expertise.
If you find that you do not have all of these experiences, don't worry, you may still enroll and enjoy the training experience.
What’s in it for me, for my organization? Your enrollment in the Emerging Coach Certification program is the first step in achieving your certificate as a conflict coach and training that prepares you to become an ICF credentialed coach.
Below you’ll find information to ensure that you begin your coach training with The Institute in the right direction. We recognize the challenge you face in both developing your coaching skills, as well as the idea of coaching through conflict at the office. Our program is organized in a manner to best support you throughout the process.
As a result of your participation in this program, you will be equipped to:
- Define, apply and practice ICF’s 11 Core Coaching Competencies.
- Understand and apply The HR Coaching Institute’s unique conflict coaching framework to design a customized blueprint that uses coaching to build a world-class coaching culture.
- Establish sound coaching and conflict coaching skills.
- How to get out of your own way using Emotional Intelligence concepts as a foundation.
- Understand the parameters of coaching within organizations.
- What is professional coaching and distinctions between coaching and other professional roles
- Identify when coaching is appropriate versus other forms of performance improvement within organizations.
- Encourage breakthrough performance, increased productivity and business results.
- Boost HR’s Value, Credibility and Profitability.
- After successful completion of the program, students are prepared to apply for the ICF ACC level credential.
- Apply for the HRCCI Internal Conflict Coach (ICC) certificate.
- 73 Coach Specific Training Hours
- ACSTH ICF, HRCI and SHRM Approved Program
Assess which program is best suited to your learning needs. Then access one of our Mastermind introduction webinars to learn more about the program and pave the way to your coaching credential.
Book your spot in the coaching program of your choice.
Complete all program requirements.
The intensive coach certification program takes several months for completion. When finished, you will have well over 70+ coach-specific training hours under your belt and be well prepared to obtain your ICF Coaching Credential and receive your ICC Certificate. In addition, those who hold an HRCI credential may receive 33 hours of pre-approved general recertification credit.
Our coach training programs are delivered in English both in-person and virtually in United States time zones. We’ve found that the combination of these two training experiences will not only strengthen your skill development but also serve to motivate you personally and professionally. In addition, they offer you the flexibility to and convenience to create a comfortable and engaging environment best suited to your learning style.
- In-Person Training. We’ve learned through experience that adult learners have different learning needs. What we’ve done is provided you with options to create a powerfully engaging training opportunity unlike any other. Begin and end motivated, excited and ready to launch your conflict coaching career.
- DIstance Learning. In our distance learning program, you'll complete 4 hours of virtual training per week via a distance learning platform. ICF Certified instructor lead live coaching calls are offered at a regular meeting time each week during a time of the day most convenient to our participants. Classes are scheduled during weekday evenings, most starting at 7:00 pm ending at 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Blended Learning. This is the training program on which we founded our organization. It is an expedited path and the intensity of the program requires extreme focus and dedication for the entire 7-week experience. This program is best for those who have experience and exposure to coaching.
- Weekly Homework. In addition to reading the course materials, participants are expected to complete weekly fieldwork to fully implement and integrate learning. Also, you can expect e-mail tips from faculty and classmates in between weekly sessions.
- Comprehensive Collaboration. We’ve created a Mastermind environment to strongly encourage our coaches to develop a strong community of like-minded people all developing their coaching skills just like you! This will support all of your coaching endeavors now and into the future.
We offer you credentials for the price of one.
Each path was designed to help you establish yourself as a coach in your organization and to help you address conflict through a coaching application at work. This means you will participate in an intensive period of training where your skills are developed and tested to ensure you are able to walk away fully capable and confident in your role as an internal coach. Some of our students have said that they had to first “unlearn” some things about what they thought about coaching.
The first is the Internal Conflict Coach (ICC) Certificate. Upon successful completion of our training, attendees may apply for their ICC certificate. This will enable you to carry the initials ICC behind your name to denote that you are a trained Conflict Coach.
The second is a credential path through the International Coach Federation (ICF). Our programs are approved through the ACSTH Path for an ICF ACC credential. Individuals seeking the PCC credential may take our course towards the fulfillment of their 125 hours of training required to apply for the PCC credential. Upon successful completion of our program, students will be eligible to apply for their ACC credential through the International Coach Federation.
The cost of our program is inclusive of all required books and materials. Plus, mentor coaching requirement is met through our program. Keep in mind that there are some things the cost of this program will not cover:
- Long distance phone charges: price will vary
- Device or service to record your coaching sessions: price will vary
- Travel expenses to/from the in-person training location
- Lunch is on your own for our on-site training – though we will provide continental breakfast and snacks
- Parking expenses for our in-person training
This pricing strategy is pretty customary and you should find it easy to make any needed adjustments. If you decide to join the webinars through the webinar platform we use, there will be no additional long-distance charges.
You will have several ways to pay for your experience. You may do so in full by credit card or you may make payment arrangements and pay in 2 or 3 equal payments. We do not retain any credit card information. If you have chosen to pay for your tuition via payment plan, you will be prompted monthly through email communication of your need to make your next payment. Your enrollment in a course is based on the receipt of funds for both the deposit and balance due prior to the start of class. If we do not receive payment in full prior to the start of class, we reserve the right to take any of the following actions:
- Withdraw you from the training program with monies paid to date applicable to a future training program
- Assess a monthly late fee
All course enrollments are subject to availability. Transfers to other Institute programs will not be granted and there are no withdrawals allowed after the close of day 1 of the training.
If we are assessed insufficient fund fees, you will be charged $45 processing fee for each occurrence and may be asked to submit a different form of payment. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of our notification of your insufficient funds, your requested space in the course(s) may be released.
Withdrawal and Refunds
We understand that sometimes plans change. Because our training is quite intensive, we have created limited-size training programs and your registration reserves your space in the class. Therefore, cancellation of your registration may prevent others from registering because a spot is being held in good faith for you. If you cancel 30 days prior to the start of the event, you will receive a full refund less a $200 administrative cancellation fee. Cancellations that are made less than 30 days before the start of a program will not be refunded but may be transferred to another person with written approval by the authorizing individual or organization. You may also wish to freeze your payment for the next scheduled training or apply the payment towards other programs or services. If you decide to freeze your payment, for the next scheduled training for up to 1 year from the date of the originally scheduled training.
Your lead instructor for your in-person training experiences will be President and Founder, Pamela J. Green. You can read her bio here. Pamela’s goal is to set the tone for a productive experience and ignite your motivation to finish the course on a high note. Take some time to get to know the other instructors you’ll encounter:
You’ll find them knowledgeable, professional and highly engaging! They all look forward to supporting your coaching goals.
Mastermind Coach Training Value
Lifetime Pathway Product Discount
(10% Discount on all HRCCI ongoing coach training courses)
33 Recertification Credits (Value $2,376)
73 Classroom Hours (Value $7,081)
Workbook & Resources (Value $107)