Mastermind Coach Training
Mastermind Coach Training
Your Mastermind experience will focus on helping you master the 11 coaching core competencies deemed critical by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for coaching success. Every participant will be given multiple opportunities to develop their coaching skills and learn how to help their internal customers achieve personal and professional success.
In your mastermind, you will participate in coaching labs to strengthen your knowledge and skills as a coach applying all of the ICF core competencies in ways that expand employee perspective, encourage their movement through obstacles to design goal-oriented actions!
Become a better listener, improve your credibility, and strengthening your communication skills. This engagement is both rigorous and rewarding. You’ll walk away a better professional, skillful coach and prepared to apply for your ICF coaching credential!
Things to know before you enroll...
For HR professionals seeking to boost the value of their brands at work through coaching.
What makes our coaching program unique is that our approach involves the use of two very specific types of coaching needed for success within the organization: Leadership Coaching and Performance Coaching.
Our instructors will help you boost your value, and improve your professional credibility, by teaching you how to leverage your coaching talent to design an effective coaching culture back at the office or wherever you desire.
- Human Resource Professionals;
- Leaders responsible for designing, implementing and sustaining coaching programs in their organizations;
- Human Resource Consultants and Business Professionals;
- Leaders Responsible for a Team, Group, or Business Unit.
Individuals seeking to join our training program are invited to download the Syllabus for specific details or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our typical students…
- Are current or future HR professionals and business leaders.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Have 7+ years of related leadership experience.
- Current or prior experience leading people in a paid HR/leadership role.
- Have established LinkedIn profiles demonstrating leadership expertise.
What’s in it for me, for my organization? Your enrollment in the HR Coach Certification program is the first step in achieving your personal and professional goals. Below you’ll find information to ensure that you begin your coach training with The Institute in the right direction. We recognize the challenge you face in both developing your coaching skills, as well as the idea of building a coaching culture and program at the office. The Institute’s HR Coach Certification program is organized in a manner to best support you throughout the process.
As a result of your participation in this program, you will be equipped to:
- Define, apply and practice ICF’s 11 Core Coaching Competencies.
- Understand and apply The HR Coaching Institute’s unique coaching framework to design a customized blueprint that uses coaching to build a world-class coaching culture.
- Establish sound coaching skills.
- How to get out of your own way using assessment based concepts as a foundation.
- Understand the parameters of coaching within organizations.
- What is professional coaching and distinctions between coaching and other professional roles
- Coach diverse performers in an intergenerational workforce.
- Identify when coaching is appropriate versus other forms of performance improvement within organizations.
- How to coach people with different learning styles, personalities, cultures, roles, etc.
- Encourage breakthrough performance, increased productivity and business results.
- Boost HR’s Credibility and Profitability.
- After successful completion of the program, students are prepared to apply for the ICF ACC level credential.
- 73 Coach Specific Training Hours
- ACSTH ICF, HRCI and SHRM Approved Program
Access one of our Mastermind introduction webinars to learn more about the program and pave the way to your coaching credential.
Book your spot in the 7-week intensive coach certification program.
Complete all program requirements, which include:
- Graduation from the 73-hour training program that consists of:
- 63 hours of in-person and 10 hours of virtual webinar based coach-specific coursework.
- Successfully pass 2 segment tests demonstrating foundational knowledge of coaching core competencies and workplace application.
- Successfully demonstrate mastery of the International Coach Federation Core Coaching Competencies through in-person and virtual in-class mentor coaching evaluations.
- Successfully pass a comprehensive final exam demonstrating your competence as a coach and readiness to practice your skills in any environment.
- Proof of practice with 7 hours of coaching with at least 3 different coaching clients.
- Successful demonstration of effective coaching skills via live coaching evaluation.
- All books & materials included.
The intensive coach certification program takes three months for completion. When finished, you will have well over 70+ coach-specific training hours under your belt and be well prepared to obtain your ICF Coaching Credential. In addition, those who hold an HRCI credential will receive 33 hours of pre-approved general recertification credit.
Our coach training programs are delivered in English both in-person and virtually in United States time zones. We’ve found that the combination of these two training experiences will not only strengthen your skill development but also serve to motivate you personally and professionally. In addition, they offer you the flexibility to and convenience to create a comfortable and engaging environment best suited to your learning style.
- In-Person Training. We’ve learned through experience that adult learners need to have both face-to-face training experiences and personal time to process what they’ve learned on their own. What we’ve done is sandwiched the face-to-face experience with virtual training to create a powerfully engaging training opportunity unlike any other. Begin and end motivated, excited and ready to launch your coaching career.
- Weekly Webinars. You will register online for 2 hours per week for 5 consecutive weeks to join your mastermind via webinar or teleconference. ICF Certified instructor lead live coaching calls are offered at a regular meeting time each week during a time of the day most convenient to our participants. Most classes start two weeks following the end of your first in-person session. Classes are scheduled during a weekday evening, most starting at 7:00 pm ending at 8:30 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Weekly Homework. In addition to reading the course materials, participants are expected to complete weekly fieldwork to fully implement and integrate learning. Also, you can expect e-mail tips from faculty and classmates in between weekly sessions.
- Comprehensive Collaboration. We’ve created a Mastermind environment to strongly encourage our coaches to develop a strong community of like-minded people all developing their coaching skills just like you! This will support all of your coaching endeavors now and into the future.
The 73-hour HR Coach Certification Program was designed to help you establish yourself as a coach in your organization. This means you will participate in an intensive period of training where your skills are developed and tested to ensure you are able to walk away fully capable and confident in your role as an HR coach. Some of our students have said that they had to first “unlearn” some things about what they thought about coaching.
We have carefully designed and tested this program to ensure we are delivering on our promise to provide you with solid high-level coaching exposure, training, and development. You will not find another program like the one you are about to experience.
In addition to the Orientation Webinar pre-requisite, we’ve carefully designed the following three segments for this program:
Segment 1: Setting the Coaching Foundation
In the Foundations segment, participants will understand coaching ethics and standards and develop the ability to apply them appropriately in all coaching situations. This includes an introduction to the differences between coaching and mentoring, ICF core competencies, and how coaching is best applied in the work environment. Finally, in this segment, participants will examine their own coaching styles with help from the MBTI assessment, the elements of a great coaching session and how to work with internal customers (employees/staff). Topics addressed include:
- Professional Ethics in Coaching
- Establishing Yourself as A Coach
- The ICF Core Competencies
- The Workforce Coaching Model
Segment 2: ICF Building Blocks
Segment two focuses on mastering the core competencies of coaching deemed critical by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for coaching success. Every participant will be given multiple opportunities to develop their coaching skills and learn how to help their internal customers achieve personal and professional success. In this segment you will learn and practice effective methods for establishing a coaching contract with employees, asking powerful questions, expanding employee perspective, moving through obstacles, designing actions, managing progress and holding employees accountable. You’ll walk away being a better listener, improving your credibility, and strengthening your communication skills. This segment is both rigorous and fulfilling. Topics addressed include:
- Empowered to Succeed: Building Trust and Intimacy with The Employee
- Self Awareness and Coaching Presence
- Keys to becoming a great listener
- Identifying Employee Needs and Asking Powerful Questions
- Creating Employee Awareness
- Aligning personal and professional goals (mission/vision)
- Supporting Employee Progress and Accountability
Segment 3: Achieving Breakthrough Performance
In this final segment, you will bring together your foundational training and your core coaching skills to design an HR operation that uses coaching to help struggling employees create an alternative future while achieving breakthrough performance in your organization. Participants will also learn how world-class organizations create effective coaching cultures and explore a coaching model for the workforce. You’ll discuss effective methods for addressing diversity and inclusion in coaching; how to know when to use coaching versus other forms of performance improvement; and how to leverage coaching to boost the value and credibility of HR. Topics addressed include:
- Coaching Inclusion
- Designing the Coaching Culture at Work
- Demonstrating HR Value through Coaching
- Establishing a Sustainable Coaching Program
To further strengthen your experience and training as a professional coach, you will be assigned accountability partners for coaching labs and reinforced learning. As a bonus, you will also receive one complimentary coaching session with one of our program graduates!
Through our program, you will have access to a broad network of other HR coaches and to an abundant list of supplemental coaching resources.
The cost of our program is inclusive of all required books and materials. Plus, mentor coaching requirement is met through our program. Keep in mind that there are some things the cost of this program will not cover:
- Long distance phone charges: price will vary
- Device or service to record your coaching sessions: price will vary
- Travel expenses to/from the in-person training location
- Lunch is on your own for our on-site training – though we will provide continental breakfast and snacks
- Parking expenses for our in-person training
This pricing strategy is pretty customary and you should find it easy to make any needed adjustments. If you decide to join the webinars through the webinar platform we use, there will be no additional long-distance charges.
You will have several ways to pay for your experience. You may do so in full by credit card or you may make payment arrangements and pay in 2 or 3 equal payments. We do not retain any credit card information. If you have chosen to pay for your tuition via payment plan, you will be prompted monthly through email communication of your need to make your next payment. Your enrollment in a course is based on the receipt of funds for both the deposit and balance due prior to the start of class. If we do not receive payment in full prior to the start of class, we reserve the right to take any of the following actions:
- Withdraw you from the training program with monies paid to date applicable to a future training program
- Assess a monthly late fee
All course enrollments are subject to availability. Transfers to other Institute programs will not be granted and there are no withdrawals allowed after the close of day 1 of the training.
If we are assessed insufficient fund fees, you will be charged $45 processing fee for each occurrence and may be asked to submit a different form of payment. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of our notification of your insufficient funds, your requested space in the course(s) may be released.
Withdrawal and Refunds
We understand that sometimes plans change. Because our training is quite intensive, we have created limited-size training programs and your registration reserves your space in the class. Therefore, cancellation of your registration may prevent others from registering because a spot is being held in good faith for you. If you cancel 30 days prior to the start of the event, you will receive a full refund less a $200 administrative cancellation fee. Cancellations that are made less than 30 days before the start of a program will not be refunded but may be transferred to another person with written approval by the authorizing individual or organization. You may also wish to freeze your payment for the next scheduled training or apply the payment towards other programs or services. If you decide to freeze your payment, for the next scheduled training for up to 1 year from the date of the originally scheduled training.
Your lead instructor for your in-person training experiences will be President and Founder, Pamela J. Green. You can read her bio here. Pamela’s goal is to set the tone for a productive experience and ignite your motivation to finish the course on a high note. Take some time to get to know the other instructors you’ll encounter:
You’ll find them knowledgeable, professional and highly engaging! They all look forward to supporting your coaching goals.
Mastermind Coaches Training Value
Lifetime Academy Product Discount
(10% Discount on all HRCCI Academy Products)
33 Recertification Credits (Value $2,376)
73 Classroom Hours (Value $7,081)
Workbook & Resources (Value $107)